Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 108 of 168 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Very clear! Yes!!
    Did you all made the dirt mounts one can see in the back ground?
    |<
    Yes Kris, that is the excavated spoil from the features.

Another pic of the same dig on a different day and in a different area of the site. Not so obvious which one is me in this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    This is nothing like what I image you to look like Larry!
    Sorry Cody...that SA uniform I wear in my avatar tends to make me look thinner
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That was actually a well known TR fashion tip: Y-straps makes you look thinner.

Just look at Larry and then Göring; never a Y-strap in sight.

QED

Quote by Scout View Post

That was actually a well known TR fashion tip: Y-straps makes you look thinner.

Just look at Larry and then Göring; never a Y-strap in sight.

QED
    I am wearing one though and well below Hermanns weight
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Here is me in Bastogne two years ago.

385840_2529747595381_161932030_n.jpg

Ray

WOW Ray!! were you part of a reinactment? The black and white photo adds agreat touch to period realism!

?

Quote by rayvinton View Post
    Here is me in Bastogne two years ago.

385840_2529747595381_161932030_n.jpg

Ray
    Nuts!

Amazing pic Ray !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

No Larry, I wasn't part of a reenactment group. However, I did get a lot of the reenactment items from an individual that was a reenactor for the Belgium Band of Brothers. He has since quit the group and donated all of his items to me because there was to much drama in the groups and people were in it for money and fame and not for the people visiting Bastogne for the annual historic walk. He said that there are too many people out there forgetting what reenactment is all about and from him that is to give a visual aid and learning environment for the coming generations to not only learn about WW2 but to also to see the conditions that these guys had to deal with and live through.
    Ray

- - Updated - -

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Amazing pic Ray !

Nick

Thanks Nick. It was a good time there.

Cool Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

075.jpg

I LOVE this thread...finally I can put faces to the nicest help ever online! This website is fantastic...always helpful and super informative...Just great! HELLO From So. Cali!