Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 117 of 168 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Ha! Yes, an authentic "bong" alright. Thanks for the comments Ned and Adrian. That little beauty is a Bavarian pipe complete with a Gamsbock figure on the bowl. It was fifty dollars at an antique shop in Allentown - the money could not come out of my pocket fast enough. And I only smoke regular old Tabak in there! I should post photos of the pipe. NH

?

I would like to see photos of it, I quite like all that old Black Forest type treen and carving, especially carvings of deer and Chamois.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

A recent photo of my and my sister who is visiting from the US. Today was the hottest day of the year I would say.

I am deciding if I will leave it as my avatar for a week or change it back.

FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

?

Hey guys, this picture with my dad and I at the Peoria Reenactment in illinois. Im with my 2nd armored group in a 1944 normandy impression. I will soon get the camo hbts just to make my impression more authentic for the 2nd armored.
    It was really bright and we were facing the sun so thats why im squinting. I'm not asian at all lol
    Ryan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    A recent photo of my and my sister who is visiting from the US. Today was the hottest day of the year I would say.

I am deciding if I will leave it as my avatar for a week or change it back.

FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    There's Sun in Ireland?? You should have taken a Picture of it....lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

lol hard to believe I know!

?

Quote by Ryan B View Post
    Hey guys, this picture with my dad and I at the Peoria Reenactment in illinois. Im with my 2nd armored group in a 1944 normandy impression. I will soon get the camo hbts just to make my impression more authentic for the 2nd armored.
    It was really bright and we were facing the sun so thats why im squinting. I'm not asian at all lol
    Ryan
    Good photo Ryan and great uniform - although I think your Dad could've made more of an effort with his........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    lol hard to believe I know!
    Everytime I have been its been pissin it down worse then what we get here in England.

Hello all! I'm a newish member on here and thought I would post a picture of myself...sans bong...sorry!

This was from a recent vacation where we met a nice couple in Miami who had their newborn with them, Lola. My wife enjoyed the fact I'm so much bigger than the little puppy.

Ed & Lola at Sharkey's - 2.jpg

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    Everytime I have been its been pissin it down worse then what we get here in England.
    It's funny because I spent 10 days over there in 2004 and it rained for about 15 minutes the whole time we were there. Beautiful weather!