Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 118 of 168 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

I visited the so-called "Emerald Isle' in 2006 looking for greenery and rain after a spell here in the desert and ended up with a tan! The 'Brown Isle' woud have been more appropriate for that year!

You're just Lucky, Glenn! The last trip I made to Eire, it literally could and did rain 4 times in an hour.....but, as they say there "It's a "Soft Rain"!"...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Hello friends! A photo depicting a GJ Feldwebel from the Reading WWII Weekend in PA and at home. Neil

Attachment 515032Attachment 515031
    What is your unit? What events do you do? We may have shot at each other, at some point.

?

Well the weather in Ireland is very un-predictable. This week the weather was so nice it was better than the last summer combined. You just got to bring a raincoat and then it will be sunny, you forget your raincoat and it starts pissing.

I'd say Adare has the nicest weather year round, we always drive through it and not once has it been raining. Maybe it's just luck.

worth-it-rain-or-shine.jpg0000404..jpgP6190037.jpg100_1109.jpg

here's a few pics from december last year ,we visited the llangollen railway ,a steam hauled Heritage Railway Line here in north wales ,our destination lapland as you can see i dressed for the occasion019.jpg020.jpg033.jpg021.jpg

?

James what Santa's little helper are you ?????....lol. Cheers Terry.

Quote by col james View Post
    here's a few pics from December last year ,we visited the Llangollen railway you can see i dressed for the occasion 021.jpg
    James......Wearing Flecktarn ! it should be on a hanger with badges attached LOL only joking !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images

thanks steve ,my great grandfather would turn in his grave seeing me in this german jacket

Quote by oradour View Post
    James......Wearing Flecktarn ! it should be on a hanger with badges attached LOL only joking !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Mine is in the wardrobe, with no badges, I must do something with it one of these days.

Great pics James.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by col james View Post
    thanks steve ,my great grandfather would turn in his grave seeing me in this german jacket
    Maybe that's why Santa was sitting there scowling evilly at you...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."