Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Summer 2007 with my daughter
    Attached Images Attached Images

Doom!

Here I am just back from a flight in a P-47 Thunderbolt...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Since we are all showing, here's my roadking and my sportster.....

And i will confess to wearing a fibreglass non legal german helmet and to riding back from brussells to the uk in a tshirt the other week! But I'm big enough and daft enough to know the risks.

Hey, just thought I'd jump on this thread!

Here's a couple of pics. The first one is of me and the missus in Turkey, and the second is of me and a few others doing the Thriller dance! I'm the cool looking dude at the front!

It would appear word of Mr. Jackson's demise are bogus!! He looks pretty chipper there Woody, with a tad more weight and a nice tan!!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    It would appear word of Mr. Jackson's demise are bogus!! He looks pretty chipper there Woody, with a tad more weight and a nice tan!!

Regards, Ned.
    Haha!! Thats big Dave!! Originally I should of been MJ, but the costume was too big

Quote by WoodyUK View Post
    Haha!! Thats big Dave!! Originally I should of been MJ, but the costume was too big
    SHAMONE!!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

This is the photo I was looking for yesterday when I posted, but only just found it. Me and my baby girl hunting arrow heads in the East Texas woods on a visit to the wife's relatives. Man it was HOT that day...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Looks like shes had a good day mate , did you find anything , cheers Raymond

Page 14 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast