Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 147 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1504

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Me with Tiger 131 at the Bovington Tank Museum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I like it
    Thanks Greg. Got tired of the 175mph sport bikes. Wanted something to putt around town with. I definitely get looks from people. Especially when I put on my tanker helmet and goggles.

Dang....I really got to get this to the shop and get it fixed.
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Got to see Gettysburg with my girlfriend this summer and it was a blast. Learned a lot about the battle and the scenery is gorgeous. Here's me at the infamous Devil's Den.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Got to see Gettysburg with my girlfriend this summer and it was a blast. Learned a lot about the battle and the scenery is gorgeous. Here's me at the infamous Devil's Den.
    Did you hire a private guide? Check out post 1418 & 1428 in this thread

One of the best vacations I ever had.

Oh...and here are a few souvenirs of mine from Devils den...

DSC01311_1575x1050.jpg
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Did you hire a private guide? Check out post 1418 & 1428 in this thread

One of the best vacations I ever had.

Oh...and here are a few souvenirs of mine from Devils den...

DSC01311_1575x1050.jpg
    Nice !

We didn't hire a guide this time, but we witnessed some performing a tour and they seemed to know what they were doing, so it's a must for the next time we visit. Seeing Seminary Ridge and imagining Pickett's Charge taking place there really hit me, also Little Round Top of course.

Quote by spandau View Post
    Here is one of me............in the middle wearing the officer's cap of course !

cheers

Tony

Attachment 975034Attachment 975035
    Amazing ... even the ground got the same cammo pattern!
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

The place is riddled with monuments but some of them are rather nice.

MAP
    ?

Nice !

We didn't hire a guide this time, but we witnessed some performing a tour and they seemed to know what they were doing, so it's a must for the next time we visit. Seeing Seminary Ridge and imaging Pickett's Charge taking place there really hit me, also Little Round Top of course.
    next time get a guide for 4 or 5 hours. Over a day or two. Worth every penny.

and yes. Viewing from seminary and cemetery ridge (union vs rebel) sides was very very moving. A mile wide and a mile long....

my personal favorite is little round top and the flanking move that rolled up the Confederate line.

Quote by MAP View Post
    next time get a guide for 4 or 5 hours. Over a day or two. Worth every penny.

and yes. Viewing from seminary and cemetery ridge (union vs rebel) sides was very very moving. A mile wide and a mile long....

my personal favorite is little round top and the flanking move that rolled up the Confederate line.
    I'll have to do that! I too enjoyed Little Round Top and the story of 20th Maine the most.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Yup i used to have a Triumph Legend with loud cans!...
    Me too. and a girl on the back with big cans.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.