Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 168 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Quote by ironcross1 View Post
    Looks like shes had a good day mate , did you find anything , cheers Raymond
    Sure did. It had rained a few days before, washing some fresh soil down from the sides of an old Indian mound that had been cut through years ago for a road. I think we found two on this day one compete and one broken.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Awesome , what exactly do you mean by mound , have you any pics , cheers Raymond

Picture of me and my wife at a fancy dress.

Ade, the uniforms are fantasy please dont tell me they are fake!!

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by ironcross1 View Post
    Awesome , what exactly do you mean by mound , have you any pics , cheers Raymond
    No pics, sorry. Perhaps a better description would be a hill where several thousand years ago, there was a community of Indians that lived there. This particular point in the landscape is of a higher elevation than the surrounding area with a nearby creek, so it is easy to see why they would have chosen this spot. My wife's grandparents granted permission to a local college to dig in the area years ago, and they found many objects.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Hey guys, a bit late. Was taken a few years ago. Only difference is that hair is a little longer now and I have gotten better looking with age. It's nice to put a face to some of you guys.
    Regards
    Detlef

Quote by IMPERIAL QUEST View Post
    This is the photo I was looking for yesterday when I posted, but only just found it. Me and my baby girl hunting arrow heads in the East Texas woods on a visit to the wife's relatives. Man it was HOT that day...
    I had a quad like that a while ago. But i had to get a sports one as those ain't too clever when they're for road use too. Stewy S

Quote by Brumbar View Post
    Hey guys, a bit late. Was taken a few years ago. Only difference is that hair is a little longer now and I have gotten better looking with age. It's nice to put a face to some of you guys.
    Regards
    Detlef
    Hi, Detlef !

"Brumbaer" alias "BamBam" ? ...

It would be great to keep this thread going especially with all the new members! I am sure they would like to see the old relics

This is Mr & Mrs Wolfspear at a James Bond party
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

hi everybody!lot of work to find something enjoyable for you...For me ,it's another story...
    My 2 years Oscar and I,my 13 years Marion,and my darling Veronique.I could have done worse.

?

great looking family you `ve got Seb , you`re right , you could have done a lot worse !!

cheers Al

Page 15 of 168 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast