Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 92 of 168 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Quote by davejb View Post
    Im sorry Ned, but you have just destroyed all my images of you, I could have sworn you were the guy in the picture with the German Helmet on, I am totally bemused, shattered, forlorn, bereft, and dismayed, in fact i now find out your a Tom Mix lookalike, in the immortal words of Schultz "I know Nussing, nussing"
    No...No Dave, you mean a Tom Selleck lookalike surely! It's like the loverboy version of Chuck Norris (Who I also have been mistaken for at times) only different.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Just looks like sergeant Shultz on a horse to me!
    That's Sergeant Schultz on 'lunch' if you don't mind Dave.

Good old Dusty, long gone to that big glue factory in the sky....
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ned, if ever I manage to get my colonial arse to the mother country, I would love to have a few quiet beers with you! Your posts are always thoroughly entertaining and you are clearly a character. You would fit in very well here in Oz!

?

Yes I see where your coming from Ned, you obviously look like those mentioned, from the back on a foggy night during a full eclipse
    :

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Ned, if ever I manage to get my colonial arse to the mother country, I would love to have a few quiet beers with you! Your posts are always thoroughly entertaining and you are clearly a character. You would fit in very well here in Oz!
    Sounds good to me old lad! I actually have relatives who 'emigrated' to Oz a few generations back.........The Tolpuddle Martyrs.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    That's Sergeant Schultz on 'lunch' if you don't mind Dave.

Good old Dusty, long gone to that big glue factory in the sky....
    Yes indeed, poor old dusty, but what happened to the horse!!!!!!!!!!

My great grandparents were hand selected by some of the finest magistrates in all of Britain to colonize this place, so, as you can imagine, I'm very proud of them! It doesn't surprise me, Ned, that you would be of the same stock!

Pictured you more like this Ned.

norm.png
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Pictured you more like this Ned.

norm.png
    Ha Ha!! Put a 'tasche on him and your not far off!! I am proud I remind you of Norm Peterson, he really has been an idol of mine since I was a teenager. I have always tried to live up to his drinking ethic whilst down the local boozer.

"How's it going Ned?"
    "Poor."
    "I'm sorry to hear that."
    "No, I mean pour."

It's the way I tell 'em.

The Ponderosa Ranch was mentioned earlier. The wife and I panned for gold at the Ponderosa Ranch. It was a tourist trap. The only gold ever to be found there was in Haus' dental work!

Ok, I'm a fairly private person so this is stretching for me. Besides Green, I go by Mark. We have several children that we are raising at home and we have a loving home.

When not home, I cast for cash. I have been on T.V. a few times when contending for bigger purse money and that was a number of years ago. With work and family coming to the forefront, I now fish more locally and don't travel as much as once was possible to fish. I do fish seriously, just not on a regional/national level as before. A quick funny story.....In a large multi-day tournament, I was in the hunt for a big payday and had a camera crew on me. They were in a boat behind me and called out a question to me. I turned around to answer and while I had my jaws jacking, the cam guy told me I had a fish on the line. Quickly, the hook was set and the smallish fish was hauled aboard. I felt like an idiot! Here was a "pro" being told by the camera man that a fish was on the line. That was the last time I "floundered" and gave someone any quarter during competition. I took a top 10 that weekend and a small check but nothing to pay the kids college off with.

Anyways, here's the ride that replaced my last one. It's a hand built Mercury Racing motor on this 21' bass boat. I hope you enjoy the pics. It'll run 84 mph with 273hp.

Steve/Walkwolf, the bass pic is for you! You look like you need some competition

collection 017.jpgDSC_0577.jpgphoto 1.jpgtrm.jpg
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 92 of 168 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 ... LastLast