Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Why aren't people getting my items?

Article about: What's no good.Jerry does the items send by Royal Mail go through X-ray test?

Default Re: Why aren't people getting my items?

What's no good.Jerry does the items send by Royal Mail go through X-ray test?

Gosh! I wasnt asked to fill out a customs form on them so im wondering if thats the problem? May have to re-visit the post office and sorting office to exchange a few angry words!

?

Use FedEx or DHL.

While more expensive, you may want to consider other couriers... such as UPS, FedEx, DHL...

I sent Andy a package via USPS/ Royal Mail before he passed away. Unfortunately, it ended up in Australia and I still don't know if it ever reached him...

Quote by The woodpecker View Post
    What's no good.Jerry does the items send by Royal Mail go through X-ray test?
    Yes, unless it's being sent by surface mail.

It can happen sometimes, my Japanese flag took a month to get here but even worse was my US HBT combat Jacket.
    It took a month and half to arrive, from Canada.

Dont worry, make sure the items are possible to ship and try again.

Cheers
    Nuno

?

Courier service is the way to go.
    I have no luck with the incompetent postal service (have in fact had take them on in a couple of instances, where they messed up shipments until I tired of them. I won in each case) and now only use Courier services.
    DHL seems to work for me. They'll even send cold steel, which some postal services in Europe wont (not even vintage swords etc, which is stupid - PC stupid).

Jerry said that now it's a problem to send a bayonet but mine bayonet arrived 2 weeks ago without a problem??!!

I sent some items to Slovenia early last year. A dagger, Bren magazine and a leather strap. Myself and the buyer had given up hope that they would arrive, then almost exactly one full year later he emailed me to say they finally turned up. That is a new record for me, and one I hope not to break.

If you are sending items abroad to a country that is NOT in the European Union the package must have a customs declaration sticker on it.

Thank you, Glen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast