Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Is World War Wonders.co.uk Trustworthy?

Article about: I found this website when looking for British militaria: Home Page - World War Wonders Wondering if it is trustworthy? If you have any positive or negative experience with this website then

?

Default Is World War Wonders.co.uk Trustworthy?

I found this website when looking for British militaria: Home Page - World War Wonders
    Wondering if it is trustworthy?
    If you have any positive or negative experience with this website then all input would be very helpful.

?

I am sorry, I don't know why it made to of these threads...
    If an administrator or moderator could take one of them down then please do...

I've bought from them on numerous occasions, and have never been disappointed. I don't know of other members here who have dealt with them, but I would consider them more than trustworthy. They carry a nice cross section of stock, and update their site fairly regularly. If you get in early when they do, you can grab some nice bargains. I paid £75 for this RAF squadron leader's tunic. The results speak for themselves!

IMG_0907[1].jpg

Regards, B.B.

?

Thanks! I think I will purchase from them!

Quote by Ethan View Post
    Happy shopping!

B.B.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ethan View Post
    You should still vet the item with us BEFORE you purchase. Even good dealers unknowingly have some fakes in their inventory
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    You should still vet the item with us BEFORE you purchase. Even good dealers unknowingly have some fakes in their inventory
    Thanks for the response, yeah I'll check with you guys to make sure its authentic, especially any german militaria...

Quote by MAP View Post
    This goes without saying, even if you're almost certain that the item is genuine. Having browsed World War Wonders on a regular basis for a little over a year, I can't say that I've ever seen anything questionable on their site. But then I'm a relative newcomer myself, and wouldn't know a well-made fake if it jumped up and bit me.

Better safe than sorry!

Regards, B.B.

?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    This goes without saying, even if you're almost certain that the item is genuine. Having browsed World War Wonders on a regular basis for a little over a year, I can't say that I've ever seen anything questionable on their site. But then I'm a relative newcomer myself, and wouldn't know a well-made fake if it jumped up and bit me.

Better safe than sorry!

Regards, B.B.
    Yeah, I'm a new comer as well, I can sometimes spot a fake here or there but I couldn't spot one if some one made it a good fake.