Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Worst ww2 movie

Article about: Whats the worst ww2 movie you have ever seen? I have to say the latest ones i have seen have to be Bloodrayne third reich and war of resistance, really bad movies, bad script, bad actors, ev

Default Re: Worst ww2 movie

I can't wait,Looks like Academy Award stuff

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I agree, I was looking at these the other day and I think it will be a great film!

Here is trailer 3, try and see them all!

Iron Sky Teaser 3 - We Come In Peace! - YouTube

Nick
    This one is the best trailer, but the i dont know about the movie.
    Sounds like a bad one.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

I generally rate a war movie on how much research was done to make the film as authentic as possible. I look for small details, such as US Cavalry troops using western saddles instead of the McClelland style saddles, every trooper having side stripes on their trousers when only corporals and above were authorized to wear them. I can understand how sometimes film makers have to make substitutions, such as using Sherman tanks and US halftracks as German, due to lack of available authentic vehicles, but some film makers seem to use anything they feel would work for them; uniforms, insignia, weapons even down to GI's with hair over their ears and down to their shoulders. Just plain lazy in the research department.

One of the worse WW II films I saw years ago was a low budget Italian film; the name escapes me. What sticks in my mind was how the American soldiers in the film were not carrying M1 Garrands, M1 carbines or Thompsons, they were carrying M16 rifles. Yeah, that's real authentic!

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    No one has mentioned "The Keep"
    I watched The Keep last night and i quite enjoyed it, good soundtrack by Tangerine Dream too. A bit cheesy in parts but i'd watch it again!...

Not really a WW2 film as such-Fantasy Horror genre, like many of the first films in this thread-a couple of Swastikas and a German helmet does not a war film make-there have been so many Z Grade, no budget atrocities made over the years, it's hard to choose even a couple of dozen examples-perhaps limiting it to those movies that damned well had the actors, resources etc to do a decent job but didn't might be a better discussion-my choice-'Pearl Harbor' (The Horror, The Horror...as Col. Kurtz would say).

PS A young Alberta Watson in 'The Keep' -very nice!

?

I'm curious how Fury will turn out.

Fury (2014) - IMDb
    First Look at Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf on The Set of FURY - Movie Markers
    They're actually using Bovington's Tiger 131 in it instead of some mock-up.

Worst WWII movie.....

The Battle of The Last Panzer

poster-8559.jpg

Taka

I've said it before, but i've never been a big fan of 'The Sound of Music'. Julie Andrews just never did it for me....

large.jpg
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

'The Sound Of Marching Music'.

Dont remembar the name of this stupid movie, the scene was a flashback in WW2 when a officer stole a diamond, something stupid. The worst thing besides stupidity and the dumb location was the officer arriving in a Mercedes W108 -_-

i258152.jpg

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast