Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Worst ww2 movie

Article about: Whats the worst ww2 movie you have ever seen? I have to say the latest ones i have seen have to be Bloodrayne third reich and war of resistance, really bad movies, bad script, bad actors, ev

Quote by big ned View Post
    You think the Mercedes W108 is bad then check out the 'Halifaxes' in this work-in-progress movie called "Angel of the Skies". Here's the exciting resume of this epic movie.

"A crew of men working for the Royal Air Force during WW2 sacrifices their lives, when their plane is surrounded by bombers and plummeting, they have no choice but to parachute into Nazi occupied land. Hunted by a German SS officer, the young South African leading pilot, Kirk, must lead his crew to freedom or else risk becoming yet another casualty of war."

And a short clip as a taster.

Well, what can one say....?
    Jeeeez!! Is this some kind of joke? Please tell me it is !

Those Halifax/Liberator/Godknowswhat hybrids are heinous...as is the acting!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    Windtalkers all the way, just plain terrible. I found the The thin red line to be quite slow as well.
    The Thin Red Line for me is one of the best ever made

Quote by CBH View Post
    The worst WWII films are Pearl Harbor and Wind talkers , did you know the US military have a department , that supports pro-US movie productions . The have the right to rewrite scripts that show them in a bad light . Or they won't let the production use any US military hard wear , or personal in there production . In Wind talkers there was a rewrite over a line in the script were they talked about not letting any Navaho speakers be taken prisoner ( IE kill them ) they had to change the script or lose all military support . The military thought the line showed them in a bad light , so they changed it .
    I must be Peral Harbours greatest or only fan !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

4 films which i believe were atrocious - not including the Joke which was the Pacific
    Age-of-Heroes-Movie-Poster.jpgoriginal.jpg
    poster1024x768.jpgtora_tora_tora.jpg

it is interesting how one of us can love a movie (ex the pacific) and others can absolutely hate it its quite interesting

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    4 films which i believe were atrocious - not including the Joke which was the Pacific
    Age-of-Heroes-Movie-Poster.jpgoriginal.jpg
    poster1024x768.jpgtora_tora_tora.jpg
    I agree these four films were utter crap !! HBO's Pacific however was pure brilliance !!

Nick

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    The worst WWII films are Pearl Harbor and Wind talkers , did you know the US military have a department , that supports pro-US movie productions . The have the right to rewrite scripts that show them in a bad light . Or they won't let the production use any US military hard wear , or personal in there production . In Wind talkers there was a rewrite over a line in the script were they talked about not letting any Navaho speakers be taken prisoner ( IE kill them ) they had to change the script or lose all military support . The military thought the line showed them in a bad light , so they changed it .
    You make it sound like something sinister........An recent example of a review below.
    Defense.gov News Article: Hollywood, Military Cooperation Often Mutually Beneficial

You want to film on a multi billion dollar aircraft carrier, you best stay within the prescribed parameters.
    Regards,
    John

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Jeeeez!! Is this some kind of joke? Please tell me it is !

Those Halifax/Liberator/Godknowswhat hybrids are heinous...as is the acting!!

Nick
    Good to see Bomber Command helping the Yanks during the day. Good lads.
    I got half way through and hit the stop button Nick.
    You just like the P40 scenes in PH Hey please tell me that mate.

I disliked "Stalingrad". Tried to be a serious film but was a big let down to me. Many will disagree.
    Loved the Pacific, the Alligator River battle scene's were great. I feel this film showed the Pacific war as it was, bloody and heartless. It wasn't as good as BoB though as pure entertainment.
    Another good one would be Kokoda or 39th Battalion depending on where you live. Good film re the Australian character and mind set during this period.

Cheers
    Dave

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Good to see Bomber Command helping the Yanks during the day. Good lads.
    I got half way through and hit the stop button Nick.
    You just like the P40 scenes in PH Hey please tell me that mate.

I disliked "Stalingrad". Tried to be a serious film but was a big let down to me. Many will disagree.
    Loved the Pacific, the Alligator River battle scene's were great. I feel this film showed the Pacific war as it was, bloody and heartless. It wasn't as good as BoB though as pure entertainment.
    Another good one would be Kokoda or 39th Battalion depending on where you live. Good film re the Australian character and mind set during this period.

Cheers
    Dave
    Dave, I liked the P40 scenes, and all the scenes with KB in especially

Nick

Quote by big ned View Post
    You think the Mercedes W108 is bad then check out the 'Halifaxes' in this work-in-progress movie called "Angel of the Skies". Here's the exciting resume of this epic movie.

"A crew of men working for the Royal Air Force during WW2 sacrifices their lives, when their plane is surrounded by bombers and plummeting, they have no choice but to parachute into Nazi occupied land. Hunted by a German SS officer, the young South African leading pilot, Kirk, must lead his crew to freedom or else risk becoming yet another casualty of war."

And a short clip as a taster.

Well, what can one say....?
    Is it a comedy!.....

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast