Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Worst ww2 movie

Article about: Whats the worst ww2 movie you have ever seen? I have to say the latest ones i have seen have to be Bloodrayne third reich and war of resistance, really bad movies, bad script, bad actors, ev

Schindler's List for its reality distortion field re the rescue of Jews from the Holocaust... and by which all others are compared.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

OK, i'm gonna say it.

'Kelly's Heroes'

Thank you, I have a plane to catch...

Quote by crites1234 View Post
    another one i hated tho it was a ww1 movie was War horse i was like oh yeah a war movie and about ww1 that could be great and it turned into one of those gooey horse lover movies :P was not impressed
    War Horse wasnt a war film as such, it was a heartwarming story about a boy and a horse and it was aimed at that market. I thought it was excellent!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I think it's pretty clear by now that Nick just loves any movie with guys in uniform!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I think it's pretty clear by now that Nick just loves any movie with guys in uniform!
    Including Kelly's Heroes Glenn

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I Did like the tune in Kelly's Heroes, though....

But..if I did have to pick the worst one...I'd nominate both "Inglourious Basterds", as just plain crude and insulting...and perhaps the absurd "Boys From Brazil"...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The "boys from Brazil" was bad???????

But Gregory Peck made such a believable Mengele, I thought ............................ NOT!

Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

The 1993 version of Stalingrad. Bloody awful.

Lightbulb

Quote by Vegar T View Post
    I have to say "Inglorious Bastards". I hated it, .
    I'm inclined to agree. Also right up ( down ? ) there was 'Wheels Of Terror'...

Wheels of Terror (Misfits Brigade) (1987) Trailer VHS Rip - YouTube

Quote by big ned View Post
    You think the Mercedes W108 is bad then check out the 'Halifaxes' in this work-in-progress movie called "Angel of the Skies". Here's the exciting resume of this epic movie.

"A crew of men working for the Royal Air Force during WW2 sacrifices their lives, when their plane is surrounded by bombers and plummeting, they have no choice but to parachute into Nazi occupied land. Hunted by a German SS officer, the young South African leading pilot, Kirk, must lead his crew to freedom or else risk becoming yet another casualty of war."

And a short clip as a taster.

Well, what can one say....?
    I've just watched this on DVD - it's been renamed 'Battle for the skies'. It falls flat on its face from the very start when when one of their squadron dies having been shot down in his poorly made computer generated Spitfire - the squadron being one from bomber command of course! Then there's a couple of shots of an ME109 which I'm sure is a 1/48 Airfix model. There's some good (and not so good) attempts at English accents until it comes to the swearing when they resort to their native South African ('oh fook', 'Bloody heel'), the C.O. appears to have been issued all of his wartime medals (defence, 39-45, etc) and of course it's all filmed in South Africa which doesn't look quite like Germany. I could go on! Oh, and the cover of the DVD has B17's on it which don't feature (as they fly B24's in RAF bomber command colours). It almost verges on the 'so bad it's good' but doesn't quite hit the mark
    Last edited by Grimebox; 01-04-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast