Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Worst ww2 movie

Article about: Whats the worst ww2 movie you have ever seen? I have to say the latest ones i have seen have to be Bloodrayne third reich and war of resistance, really bad movies, bad script, bad actors, ev

I still like Jenny best!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (43.5 KB, 15 views)

not really a ww2 film but still a favorite of my daughters ,mr beans holiday051.jpg052.jpg

Quote by Scout View Post
    Mindnumblingly boring.

Utter poo IMO (falsely marketed bordering on the criminal as well).

Oi, dont be steppin' on The Dirty Dozen
    I quite like Lee Marvin. He has made a several great movies and lets not forget that at a young age he left school to join the United
    States Marine Corps, serving as a Scout Sniper. The United States Marine Corps Scout
    and Sniper companies and the Scouts (Tank) companies of the tank battalions were the
    first amongst the division's reconnaissance assets. He joined the 4th Marine Division.
    Lee Marvin saw a lot of action during World War II. During the WWII Battle of Saipan
    Lee Marvin suffered serious injuries after he was shot multiple times in the buttocks
    area. The wounds severed his sciatic nerve.

His movies include the great 'Pointblank.' As for war movies, he was in the most excellent 'Hell In The Pacific.'

Lets not forget the sleeper 'The Big Red One,' which has an almost haunting ambience to it (did I just write that!!)

Horrible, like most movies that Hollyweird midget is featured in.

I concur.
    Stauffenberg has been elevated to martyrdom for what he did.
    People tend to forget that he was a soldier, who did what he thought best for Germany - not so much because he hated Hitler and loved the Allies. He certainly didnt do it for the Allies sake. He didnt like the way the war was going and made an attempt to change that.

Its a bit like saying Putin supported the West back in 9-11, because he loved the West. A fallacy to say the least.
    ...............but lets not get political here ;-)

One of the worst movies EVER.
    My you are a ray of sunshine Scout! What do you do for laughs ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    My you are a ray of sunshine Scout! What do you do for laughs ?

Nick
    I watch 'The Great Dictator'

(in my defence, this thread is about horrid WWII movies - its not called 'Whats Your Favourite Hobby Next To Sitting In A Circle Making Peace Signs Or Holding Hands And Passing Out Flowers At Glastonbury
    Were it about great WWII movies, I'd have mentioned 'Der Untergang').

'Red Dawn' stretches credulity more than most-Nicaragua invades the USA?!![/QUOTE]

WOLVERINES

What about this disappointment, a totally miscast actor as the English pilot !

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

The 80s 'Red Dawn' is totally credible compared to the recent "North Korea Invades The USA" 'Red Dawn'...

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    What about this disappointment, a totally miscast actor as the English pilot !

Nick
    Dreadful!...

there was another one called enigma so lower budget thing about the german enigma crackers and come odd love affair idk i barely made it through it was vey confusing

?

Quote by gunjack View Post
    windtalkers with nic cage....single handidly bringing back the 100 round magazine
    Nick Cage one of the world's worst actors. How could it be good.

I must say one of my favorite movies is The Battle of the Bulge an oldie but worth watching IMO.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast