MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24

Worst ww2 movie

Article about: Whats the worst ww2 movie you have ever seen? I have to say the latest ones i have seen have to be Bloodrayne third reich and war of resistance, really bad movies, bad script, bad actors, ev

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Wow Iron Sky always seems to take a battering! i really liked it for what is was tongue in cheek escapism!....Er i'll get my coat!...
    From reading about it beforehand and actually liking the concept of how the movie was produced/made, I was actually prepared to like 'Iron Sky' (it sounded fun), but man, did it stink up the place.

Again, just my opinion.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Impossible to compare, really, but I have the gut feeling that it isn't your kind of movie. For my two cents on the film, see:
    Anybody seen 'Frankenstein's Army'??
    Thanks for link. Excellent run-through of the movie.

Sounds more 'Dead Snow'(-ish) than Iron Sky

(As mentioned above, I was prepared to like Iron Sky, it just didnt leave up to my expectations (the understatement of the Century!)).

Still on the fence re going to see Frankenstein's Army.

Posted this before, but it's worth repeating:
    Team America - The End of the Act (Pearl Harbour sucked) - YouTube
    Hilarious.
    Its funny, because its true!!
    I have TA on DVD. Its quite funny for the sheer lack of respect. No PC 'carp' there.

As Inspector Harry Callahan once observed.
    ...and the inspector ALWAYS says it, like it is!! (another great role and great movies).

Talk about a lack of respect for authorities!

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Wow Iron Sky always seems to take a battering! i really liked it for what is was tongue in cheek escapism!....Er i'll get my coat!...
    Quote by sandgroper View Post
    I'll come to the pub with you Paul, I thought it was good fun! At least it didn't try to pretend to be a serious movie like some of the others do, the genuinely crappy ones are the ones that try to be good but aren't!
    You guys want cheese with that whine?

IM KIDDING!

Taste is different and there is no accounting for taste (or lack of it).

People are different and in the end, its just movies.

For what its worth, I didnt even reluctantly go watch IS - quite the contrary.
    I was looking forward to it, as it looked like it would be a fun movie and ......come on - Nazis on the dark side of the moon! How can you mess that up.

?

As Inspector Harry Callahan once observed.
    Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.

The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

I am currently watching 'Company of Heroes',it is by far and away the worse movie I have ever seen!!! The only reason I am still watching is to see what ridiculous thing will happen next. US soldiers with Lee Enfield 303's (I'm sure I even saw an SMLE), post war sniper rifle, Thompsons with never ending magazines, German army General with Luftwaffe badge, modern US flag on uniforms, giant swastikas on 'German' vehicles, Russian tanks with God knows what added to them to them to make them look German (and failing) and when you think it can't get any worse Vinny Jones appears as an RAF P.o.W wearing a beret and a Irvin flying jacket with RAF wings sewn on the chest?!?!? If this film was from the 1970's you could laugh at it, however, it's from 2013. And these are the best bits because they distract you from the plot!!

This film is so bad it actually hurts to watch it!

Fury!

I don't want to spoil this film for anybody but Vinny Jones just called an air strike in to a P51 from a hand held radio whilst driving a truck, directing it to shoot up a 'black Nazi truck with a machine gun mount' and something about it being in quadrant foxtrot one nine seven golf hotel Charlie!!! This was whilst somebody was trying to defuse a Nazi atomic bomb in the back of the truck (it was clearly Nazi due to the amount of swastikas on it) and they were being shot up. The best part of the film was seeing Melia Kreiling's boobs, which was a totally irrelevant part of the film and served no basis other than to have a naked woman in the film.
    Let's make a war film:
    Nazis - check
    Loads of swastikas - check
    Really bad Nazi - check
    Hero GI's - check
    Unending magazines - check
    Nazis lining up to get shot - check
    Soldiers who don't like each other but end up liking each other - check
    Loose plot that gets lost then ends with big shoot out/bombs - check
    Boobs - check
    1970's / 1980's - Crap, we'll make it anyway

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Frankenstein's Army, watched this a few nights ago. What a horrible film, a complete waste of time......
    looks like a good film lol

- - ------- - -

Quote by Raymond270 View Post
    Fury!
    Fury was good best WW2 film for years

The Last Drop- truly awful film with David Ginola as a French sniper. Bad acting, appalling costumes (49 patt battledress with turned up collars!), 1980s trucks and a plot line that makes no sense! Sad to see a couple of good actors wasting their talents in this one!

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    The best part of the film was seeing Melia Kreiling's boobs,
    Good enough for me!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24