MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Worst ww2 movie

Article about: Whats the worst ww2 movie you have ever seen? I have to say the latest ones i have seen have to be Bloodrayne third reich and war of resistance, really bad movies, bad script, bad actors, ev

Default Re: Worst ww2 movie

Windtalkers all the way, just plain terrible. I found the The thin red line to be quite slow as well.

I am surprised no one has mentioned Peral Harbor...although I loved that film too

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Any of those cheap Italian "B" rated war movies.
    Plots are rubbish, uniforms are dreadful, all but the "stars" are clearly Italian ... whether depicting Allied or Axis ...
    And of course, they are always fighting with the allies and have always hated the Germans.
    Not to mention the cheesy heroics !!!!

Oh god Pearl Harbor was terrible. It is completely disrespectful to the men who actually died there, the way they made it into a love story.

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I am surprised no one has mentioned Peral Harbor...although I loved that film too

Nick
    How could I forget?? Well, at least I tried to... HORRIBLE!

You "loved that film too"?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    How could I forget?? Well, at least I tried to... HORRIBLE!

You "loved that film too"?
    well I do have a thing for Kate Beckinsale !!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

What was that Vietnam film with Sean Penn ??? ... That was a duffer !

Chopperman-'The Keep does have its moments but I suppose the idea of Satan being cross with Adolf for muscling in on his territory is somewhat bizarre...

well I do have a thing for Kate Beckinsale !!!

Nick
    oh.. I see For a moment there I thought you loved Affleck's (the actor previously know as "Benniffer") acting skills

At our local cincema, they showed Pearl Harbor with an intermission. The second part of the screening began with the start of the Japanese air attack. At that point, I realized that I should have showed up during the intermission and saved myself from watching the first half.
    I mean, the air attack sequence is absolutely brilliantly made and a true triumph in terms of CGI, visual and mechanical effects, pyrotechnics and stuntwork, but the first half of the movie played as if its makers had attempted to cram as many "war movie" clichés into it as possible.
    And don't get me started about the portrayal of the U.S. forces' daily life at Pearl. We see the soldiers hanging out at cafés and bars, waxing their surfboards, picking up pretty nurses, chilling on their bunks, swimming, boozing, taking their fighterplanes for private little spins with their girlfriends... In short, everything but soldiering.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast