Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

WRF Club Membership Question

Article about: Hello I hope I am putting this under the right topic sorry if I am in the wrong area. I have a question about becoming a member as a plan to do so rather soon because I enjoy the forum and t

?

Default Re: WRF Club Membership Question

I belong to a few other forums that use the same format for their forums. It is a generic format which can be changed slightly depending on the wishes of those who run them but in effect, it is all the same.

Adverts appear on these forums too. On some, the adverts are based upon any recent searches I've made via Google, they appear in random places and there is nothing that can be done unless I subscribe to that forum. As an infrequent visitor to some I don't bother and accept the adverts.

Don't forget, the adverts help pay to the forum to stay open. Gold Members have the choice of whether they want to pay and therefore not see the adverts. If you choose not to contribute, why should the adverts be removed, if you don't pay to keep the forum running then unfortunately the adverts do, put up with them.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: WRF Club Membership Question

Membership is money well spent. Bearing in mind the good advice and the amount of money this has saved me on this forum I see becoming a member and helping pay for it to keep running as a small matter of honour.

?

How can I pay my my upcoming fee for membership before I am due for expiration ?
    And does this affect my "Green Bars" ? Gwar

Quote by Gwar View Post
    How can I pay my my upcoming fee for membership before I am due for expiration ?
    And does this affect my "Green Bars" ? Gwar
    You should get an email reminding you when you are due to expire and it has a link -if I remember correctly- to follow to pay the renewal fee. Expiration of your paid membership does not affect your green bars.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

hello gwar ,as anon has said you should receive an email giving you plenty of notice before it expires completely ,and just follow the simple link to pay or even click on the remove ads link it takes you to the same place i think if it expires you go back to your default settings but your green bars will be unchanged
    Regards James

?

Thanks Anon.. But can i pay early ?

?

Thanks James C... What a relief...G

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Thanks Anon.. But can i pay early ?
    To be honest, I do not know.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I will wai for an e-mail then.. Thanks guys.. This forum is the "Best" bang for the money..
    The money I have saved by not buying fakes and learning is priceless. Thanks to all the moderators and the selfless posts of fellow collectors.. Gwar

Please wait for the email payment reminder to come in.

But if anyone really does wish to pay early, please contact me via PM and I will process it manually to ensure you get the correct amount of months for your money. Reason being, if you are already in credit and paid early I am not sure if you might not loose some months credit.

As ever, thanks to all those who support the site by being Gold Club Members. We could not operate without you!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast