Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WRF Club Membership Question

Article about: Hello I hope I am putting this under the right topic sorry if I am in the wrong area. I have a question about becoming a member as a plan to do so rather soon because I enjoy the forum and t

?

Default WRF Club Membership Question

Hello I hope I am putting this under the right topic sorry if I am in the wrong area. I have a question about becoming a member as a plan to do so rather soon because I enjoy the forum and the people on it. The question I have is when your first year is coming to an end after you have paid are you sent a reminder to re sign up. Thanks for your time Sean

Default Re: WRF Club Membership Question

Yes, they send you a reminder every year...it's well worth joining!
    cheers, Glenn

No you just turn white again when it expires.
    Edit.. Glenn I never got a reminder.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I got one...I was only white for a day and was so annoyed by the ads that I paid up quick, lol!
    cheers,
    Glenn

I did not like it either lol.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Well thanks will probably join by the end of the week just thanks again guys

if i got a warning, other than the sudden and distasteful appearance of ads, i didn't see it.

as bigmacglenn1966, i coughed up the dough.

money well spent. every time.

I would like to ask... Why do they put so many ads in random places in the forum? They do so to force you become a member? If they can remove the ads by becoming a member then why do they leave the ads when you are not a member? It is a bit strange to place ads in the middle of the texts, or between images etc. It is like they force you to become a member in order to view the forum the right way!

Thanks to everyone who becomes a member. It is VITAL to keep the forum running.

It is a software thing with the ads. We have no control over them and where they are placed. I know they are horrid!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I don't understand why people visit here frequently asking for advice etc... Without becoming a member, I'd have thought common courtesy would encourage them to contribute to the running of a service which ultimately saves them money and gives them access to years of collective knowledge.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast