Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 and Kristiansand, Norway

Article about: Hello: Hopefully I am posting this question in the right form. I am new to the site. My family is visiting Kristiansand, Norway on July 1, 2015 as part of a Disney Cruise. We are wanting to

?

Default WW2 and Kristiansand, Norway

Hello:

Hopefully I am posting this question in the right form. I am new to the site.

My family is visiting Kristiansand, Norway on July 1, 2015 as part of a Disney Cruise. We are wanting to tour the local area and see the WW2 sites. We are trying to figure what sites we can see locally and put together a tour. We have found the Kristiansand Canon Museum and Odderoya military site. Are there any other we should be considering? Are there any local guides who specialize in WW2?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

MAP
    ?

Wish I could help Canada. Sounds like a great trip. I'm hope some of the guys from Norway see this and could provide some help.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)