Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 relic Youtube channel

Article about: Hi all I know some of you already know of my Youtube channel, but just in case you didn't, here's a link. I now have nearly 500 followers and 350,000 channel views !!! Never thought it would

Default WW2 relic Youtube channel

Hi all

I know some of you already know of my Youtube channel, but just in case you didn't, here's a link.

I now have nearly 500 followers and 350,000 channel views !!! Never thought it would ever get so many views but am proud that it has

ww2relichunter's channel - YouTube

More than 30 videos of me recovering WW2 relics, along with videos of RRPG group digs. Some great finds coming out of the ground that I managed to capture on film.......and many more to come I hope.

We are also very shortly going to be launching the official RRPG website. It will have hundreds of pictures of relics recovered from around the UK. I'll let you know when it's up but I have already purchased the domain 'www.ww2rrpg.com' so we're good to go !

Hope you enjoy the videos.

Steve T

?

Default Re: WW2 relic Youtube channel

WOW you sure did find more that WW2 items, The curved quillion P07 bayonet, the Remington rolling block!!!!

Great finds.
    You can add one more follower to the group!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Default Re: WW2 relic Youtube channel

Thanks Phil