Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

WWII ghost hunting documentary

Article about: One day my wife & I came home from the grocery store. I parked in the driveway and we went around to the trunk (boot?) to get the groceries out. As I handed a couple of bags to my wife,

?

Default Re: WWII ghost hunting documentary

One day my wife & I came home from the grocery store. I parked in the driveway and we went around to the trunk (boot?) to get the groceries out. As I handed a couple of bags to my wife, I glanced down at my leg and saw Murray, our cat, standing beside me. I quickly looked up at my wife and she was white as a sheet. She said, "What did you see?" I said, "You tell me what you saw first!" So she said, "I saw Murray standing beside your leg". I said, "That's what I saw!". And the really strange thing was, Murray had died the week before and I buried him in the front yard under his favorite tree...
    So I do know that cat ghosts exist, because I saw one with my own eyes. We never saw him again. My wife said since he died in the middle of the night, he just came back to say good-bye...
    And this is true, I'm not joking! So now I am more open-minded to the paranormal.

Mike

Generally I think the ghost thing is a load of old tosh, however I did have a moment at Kings Cliffe.

After a beer at the Kings Head in Apethorpe, (and it was only the one as I was driving), I stopped at the memorial as I always do.

Chatting to the bird as we drove off from the memorial we passed the entrance to the communual site, then as we got to the main gate to the airfield, the radio crackled and went silent for a couple of seconds and I was overcome by every emotion possible, so much so I was shaking and was so cold and had to pull over.

That has been the only occasion, despite visiting the memorial and airfield dozens of time before and after.

Ghost, bad pint, my bird waffling on too much, who knows ....................?

?

Never been to the memorial at Kings Cliffe, (tho I am quite local) but there have been numerous odd sightings near the USAAF memorials near me,including airmen in flight gear etc,none by myself though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3