Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WWII ghost hunting documentary

Article about: One day my wife & I came home from the grocery store. I parked in the driveway and we went around to the trunk (boot?) to get the groceries out. As I handed a couple of bags to my wife,

Cool WWII ghost hunting documentary

I apologize in advance if this isn't the place to post this. I have a couple friends who've put a project up on kickstarter to fund a documentary about doing ghost hunting in WWII locations. Here's the link to their kickstarter and to their facebook

So, thought I'd share. Hope you all don't mind.

Default Re: WWII ghost hunting documentary

One must remember places like Utah beach and others are hallowed ground where men died, men who had wives, children and family back home just as you and I do. I'm not sure about what the others think but this may be the wrong forum. Best of luck in your endeavors.

?

interesting, but I must say, the mainstream ghost shows are pretty lame. They're like..." SHH..did you hear that?!... I just felt something touch me!" But I am a believer in the paranormal and UFO's as I've seen them both w/ me own eyes several times, and was a guest on a few news stations about the matter. I'm just saying the Mainstream shows like, 'Ghost hunters' and such are portrayed as kind of cheesy IMO. Reminds me of the 'South Park' spoof they did about them! Hilarious! It was so similar!

Great Point Dean, I too have had my own experiences, I agree the shows like Ghost Adventures, Paranormal State, etc. Their all the same in the end. From EVP's to those hair raising situations. There is some truth to it I just don't like all the added on effects.

The ghost hunting shows used to be good, until they started to come out of the cracks. The Ghost Adventures show catches something during EVERY investigation they do. But, Ghost Hunters almost never catches anything definitive. I used to love those shows but it has really turned me off to them. I go ghost hunting in Gettysburg, PA and have had some interesting experiences, but nothing that made me turn white and gasp for air. I think on a battlefied one becomes more in awe of what transpired there, more so than what types of paranormal activity might be present. But I still keep a look out, you never know what might arise. I had a hair raising experience in Yorktown, VA, but that's for another day. There is a fine line between doing ghost hunting research and being disrespectful to the fallen.

It must be psychedelic mushroom night, here on the forum. LOL Only thing I ever saw was the back of dad's hand for telling stories. And of course, Pres. Carter told the same stories.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by helmetone View Post
    There is a fine line between doing ghost hunting research and being disrespectful to the fallen.
    I saw an episode,of one of the above mentioned shows where they investigated (im sorry i dont remember the name) one of the ships attacked at Pearl Harbour.
    They were carrying on and yelling at the spirits of any Sailors there,saying things like "Front and centre Sailor and Stand To when i talk to you" like he was a friggin Admiral or something.
    I was really hopeing a spirit would materialize and belt him in the gob.
    I found this very disrespectful.
    Mick

?

Quote by aussie mick View Post
    I saw an episode,of one of the above mentioned shows where they investigated (im sorry i dont remember the name) one of the ships attacked at Pearl Harbour.
    They were carrying on and yelling at the spirits of any Sailors there,saying things like "Front and centre Sailor and Stand To when i talk to you" like he was a friggin Admiral or something.
    I was really hopeing a spirit would materialize and belt him in the gob.
    I found this very disrespectful.
    Mick
    I agree Mick, that does sound very disrespectful. Since we're on the Paranormal topic and this is a military forum (specifically WWII) I will post this video of what I thought was awe inspiring of a small boy who believes he a reincarnation of a WWII US fighter pilot shot down by the Japs the Pacific . This TRULY blew my mind and changed my world view on such topics..

REINCARNATION, Past Life Evidence - YouTube

This a very touching story and I Guarantee you will tear up a little and if you dont..then you're a web bot!

?

The best way to find a ghost is to snag your scrotom on a barbed wire fence and when you scream out Jesus, Mary and Joseph the Holy Ghost comes around to see what the screaming and crying is all about.

?

The spirits would say," Looky , looky , balls on hooky!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast