Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

www.dasreich.co.uk ----

Article about: Anyone know what's happened with Das Reich .co.uk - Third Reich Militaria & Collectables ? He always used to have nice little items up at really good prices but now it's been nearly two

Default www.dasreich.co.uk ----

Anyone know what's happened with Das Reich .co.uk - Third Reich Militaria & Collectables ? He always used to have nice little items up at really good prices but now it's been nearly two years since the last update, up until then he was updating regularly... just curious to hear if anyone knows.

Last I heard was that he was moving house and was selling items to raise a deposit. I used to be in irregular email contact with Toby and once did a research project for him concerning a DKiG WP set he had. I did email him a few months back but have heard absolutely nothing back at all. Maybe he has got out of the business.

Ahh, thanks for the info. It would seem perhaps he's out of the business then. Too bad, he had lots of nice stuff up in his updates --- seemed like a nice guy too.

?

Just wanted to let you all know that I am back and the site is up and running. I did take a couple of years out and became something of a recluse in the militaria field (a consequence of my father's death - he was the one who got me into militaria) but I have now re-established order in my life and am updating my site once more.

My apologies to anyone who didn't receive a reply from me during this period (sorry Kevin).

All the best,
    Toby.

Quote by TobyR View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know that I am back and the site is up and running. I did take a couple of years out and became something of a recluse in the militaria field (a consequence of my father's death - he was the one who got me into militaria) but I have now re-established order in my life and am updating my site once more.

My apologies to anyone who didn't receive a reply from me during this period (sorry Kevin).

All the best,
    Toby.
    Sorry to hear of your father's passing but glad to hear that you have been able to come to terms with it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Sorry to hear of your father's passing but glad to hear that you have been able to come to terms with it.
    Ralph.
    Thank you Ralph.