Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

www.warrelics.COM - Reliable?

Article about: Accidently accessed this site when tryin to come here. Has anyone ever purchased items from them? Prices seem resonable and there are a lot of items to choose from. I'm not one for ordering

?

Default www.warrelics.COM - Reliable?

Accidently accessed this site when tryin to come here. Has anyone ever purchased items from them? Prices seem resonable and there are a lot of items to choose from.

I'm not one for ordering miltary items online (I much prefer hunting them down at garage sales, flea and antique markets) but they have some items I may be interested in.

Any feedback on experiences with them would be appreciated. Thanks!

Military War Relics, Antiques and Collectibles, RJW Militaria

Default Re: www.warrelics.COM - Reliable?

I would like to know the same thing.

3mk
    ?

I hate when i click on this site instead of the forum

I have never dealt with him, nor is there any affiliation to this forum.

But I have had a quick look around his site and I see no huge problems with this items. Good original items are listed.

Cheers, Ade.

Gentlemen, i agree with Adrian..ill let you all know asap i am about to purchase an item from him.

?

I have bought some items from him at shows. I have bought a TR sword and a Luft helmet. Other then that I cant say one way or the other about his items.

?

at least the forum makes a good promotion for this site, due of a lot of peoples being typed in the address bar.com prefix instead of .eu.
    And as Ade stated before, the forum is'nt affilate to the warrelics.com
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I've purchased quite a few things from Richard and he is quite easy to work with. No problems, fast shipping. His prices used to be rock bottom a few years ago, but have jumped over the past couple of years.

I have met him too and have experience no problems with his items or shipping

?

Thanks all for the input! Looks like I will have to break my streak of not purchasing online...Had to happen sometime!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast