MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Yesterday I met the Grim Reaper...

Article about: by Jerry B Depends on which way you look at it, lucky to survive so many crashes, though luckier not to have it happen in the first place? Kripes! Perhaps you were a cat in a past life and s

Default Re: Yesterday I met the Grim Reaper...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Jerry is your nickname Lucky?.....
    Depends on which way you look at it, lucky to survive so many crashes, though luckier not to have it happen in the first place?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Glad too hear you are all ok Nick , that's the main thing

Wow that was a big crash. I'm glad you are ok.
    Light up a candle when you go to church.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

holy cow!

you're a lucky man. and i'm glad to hear it.

good thing i don't have plans today. i'm afraid to leave the house.

?

Good to here you are OK Nick
    I noticed from the photo's that the old airbag deployed I am fairly short in stature and have to drive with my seat right close to the steering wheel (And no I do not need a booster seat to see when I drive )
    This I found was the worst part of an accident I got into a couple of years ago felt like some one broke my nose and I ended up with a couple of blackened eyes.

Regards Mark K

Glad to hear that you, and the other person involved are both okay. Although I hope that the muppet who was on their phone gets the book thrown at them. There's absolutely no excuse for people to be using their phones whilst driving, if its that bloody important they should just pull over!

Thanks

Danny

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    John the red car was the other guy and he walked away too !

Nick
    People always say you are "lucky" after such events, my take on it is if you were "lucky" things like this wouldn't have happened in the first place. I say, you are most definitely "fortunate" that things were not worse. You should both count your blessings, like I said previously, glad you are still here.

Did you experience the slow motion effect of the adrenaline rush as it happened? I have experienced it and it is surreal and a very strange phenomenon that seems to slow time as the event unfolds.
    Regards,
    John

mpw
    ?

Glad to hear you are ok. Having also been in a similar situation even when you walk away from an accident like that the shock can kick in within 24 hours and have effects.

Mark.

Certainly glad to hear you are ok, Nick! Did the red car pull out in front of you? And he walked away? Good amount of crush in the driver door to walk away from that. He might be feeling it today. But I must say you missed your opportunity! When that happens, fall out of the car and flop around like a fish and bingo, payday and then you have a RK in your collection at least that seems to work over here.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Certainly glad to hear you are ok, Nick! Did the red car pull out in front of you? And he walked away? Good amount of crush in the driver door to walk away from that. He might be feeling it today.
    I thought of that myself, was wondering if the steering wheel is on the other side versus US cars.
    Regards,
    John

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast