Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Yesterday I met the Grim Reaper...

Article about: by Jerry B Depends on which way you look at it, lucky to survive so many crashes, though luckier not to have it happen in the first place? Kripes! Perhaps you were a cat in a past life and s

mpw
    ?

Default Re: Yesterday I met the Grim Reaper...

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Depends on which way you look at it, lucky to survive so many crashes, though luckier not to have it happen in the first place?
    Kripes! Perhaps you were a cat in a past life and still have some of your nine lives available.

Guys, thanks for all your comments !

Yes its testament to the way the cars are designed these days for sure!

The air bags deployed and I received burns on my wrists but hey ho!

@Mark , yes I did get that slo mo ffeling! Just before I hit I thought this is it this is where I am going to die ! On an A road in Lancashire !

Thanks again and all of you take care on those roads where ever you are in the world!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by relicz View Post
    I thought of that myself, was wondering if the steering wheel is on the other side versus US cars.
    Yes, in the UK the driver is on the right side.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Guys, thanks for all your comments !

Yes its testament to the way the cars are designed these days for sure!

The air bags deployed and I received burns on my wrists but hey ho!

@Mark , yes I did get that slo mo ffeling! Just before I hit I thought this is it this is where I am going to die ! On an A road in Lancashire !

Thanks again and all of you take care on those roads where ever you are in the world!!

Nick
    Hi Nick, in my recent crash the airbags deployed and I found just that a shocking experience in its own right, though I assume they saved the wife and I from possibly serious injury. It was like being smacked in the face whilst having a shotgun fired next to me and left a sulphurous smell in the air.

Glad you are OK and will live to collect again.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Airbags have an awesome smell...not! Burns are typical on the wrists from the energy given off with the explosion. I forgot you all are backwards over there on that Island that's why he walked away. Here in US that would at minimum be a fly out to a trauma center. Glad to see you are ok and that your EK collection sill has a Daddy.

Man... both those cars look pretty beat up, glad there was no serious injuries and that you're OK though!

Your a very very lucky man Nick, glad you are ok,
    Perhaps you should move to Blackpool it might be safer. Have you not only been in this job a few weeks. Get your old job back mate.
    I know I would have bricked it , if this happened to me.
    Look after yourself
    Rod

Quote by plumbob View Post
    Your a very very lucky man Nick, glad you are ok,
    Perhaps you should move to Blackpool it might be safer. Have you not only been in this job a few weeks. Get your old job back mate.
    I know I would have bricked it , if this happened to me.
    Look after yourself
    Rod
    Thanks Rod, I do stay over in the hotel 3 or 4 nights a week to minimise travelling. It wont be for ever but thanks for your concern mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Phew... Now that could have ended differently! Sure good to hear you walked away from it (more or less) O.K.!

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Phew... Now that could have ended differently! Sure good to hear you walked away from it (more or less) O.K.!
    Thank you Andreas, yes it could have been a much different story!

Nick

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast