Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

your favourite war movie scene with german helmets

Article about: Whilst not a "movie" per se, this is the image that drew me in to these coal scuttles at the tender age of eight, or younger - from one of my history books at school... I'm forty-f

Default your favourite war movie scene with german helmets

My favourite scene was in cross of iron when the german unit where retreating into a ruined factory,pursued by a russian t34 and infantry.It was a mixed unit of army with one ss soldier zoll who never wore his helmet but it hung from his belt.I loved when the t34 gun barrell came thru a hold in the factory wall and then the whole tank came crashing throUgh the wall after the german infantry

Default Re: your favourite war movie scene with german helmets

Too many favourites to list. but in the top ten has to be "come and see" From the Russian perspective. A very sombre film, also Inglorious, typical Tarrantino film, but very well acted. Especially the first "scene" between the French farmer, and the SS colonel Hans Landa

John i agree the acting from the german officer all the way through the movie was excellent ,and he was very creepy.I loved pulp fiction but tarantinos movies since then including most of this one have went down hill.

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Too many favourites to list. but in the top ten has to be "come and see" From the Russian perspective. A very sombre film, also Inglorious, typical Tarrantino film, but very well acted. Especially the first "scene" between the French farmer, and the SS colonel Hans Landa
    Agreed John! The SS colonel and the SS officer in the bar scene were outstanding!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

der untergang when the russians conquered Berlin Traudl Junge (alexandra maria lara) wear a SS helmet on head . I s nice.

Quote by ZERO View Post
    der untergang when the russians conquered Berlin Traudl Junge (alexandra maria lara) wear a SS helmet on head . I s nice.
    Agreed! That is a great image !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Another favourite is Frank Sinatra in a war movie with m35, and goggles on the helmet(Von Ryans exspress).yet another one is the cowardly officer in cross of iron when the m42 falls off his head ,and is covered in mud.Also when he is in a buiding being bombed ,and the helmet is covered in dust>Ps a first ,no shouting!!!

Hi,
    I like to look for a mistake in some films never on the first time of seeing it. But i think most collector do it, we look to see if the
    researchers have done there job. ie, in Schindlers list there is a scene at the crossing in the ghetto, all the people are waiting to cross to work. It is filmed in 1940-41,. and the soldiers have 42 Patt, helmets on. But again as you say thee are some great
    helmet pics out there.
    dave.

Quote by ZERO View Post
    Here she is
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Nick, that is actually the BDM girl who gets killed.

This is one you wanted.

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast