Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1941 US army induction certificate

Article about: hiya guys here we have a US army induction certificate to a PRIVATE FIRST CLASS JOHN L BLAIR of the MEDICAL DETACHMENT, 117th INFANTRY dated 17th of march 1941 at FORT OGLETHROPE, GEORGIA A.

?

Talking 1941 US army induction certificate

hiya guys

here we have a US army induction certificate to a PRIVATE FIRST CLASS JOHN L BLAIR of the MEDICAL DETACHMENT, 117th INFANTRY dated 17th of march 1941 at FORT OGLETHROPE, GEORGIA A.S.N 34039164. still in very good condition although it looks like the edge has been trimed at some point either to put in a frame or to tidy up the tatty edge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 US army induction certificate   1941 US army induction certificate  

1941 US army induction certificate   1941 US army induction certificate  

1941 US army induction certificate  

Default Re: 1941 US army induction certificate

Never seen one of these before. I suspect it was a commemorative item you could purchase?

Great research potential and well worth framing up.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: 1941 US army induction certificate

cheers Ade

i wouldn't have a clue about these as Ive never even seen one before let alone owned one ?

ive tried the only two sites i know off to try & find out more about him but he dosent appear on either the NARA records site nor the national WW2 memorial site so at this point i only know whats on the document.

i will be framing it as i think its such a great looking piece it deserves it