Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

92nd evacuation hospital info:

Article about: My mother was a nurse in this area. I have some photographs of her and those in her area. I also have a booklet from the 50th anniversary of their deployment to the great war in the pacific

Georgetheduck
    ?

Default 92nd evacuation hospital info:

My mother was a nurse in this area. I have some photographs of her and those in her area. I also have a booklet from the 50th anniversary of their deployment to the great war in the pacific (1943-1993). The booklet is from the Sept. 1993 reunion in Orlando, Florida. If any of you are interested in this please let me know!

qwhack_er@yahoo.com

?

I would like to see the photos .

me too.

Georgetheduck
    ?

I will post them. This is the first time in a long while I have gone thru my parents' things...after dad died, I lost several friends so my energy in going thru the remaining stuff is just now getting easier...I will post a pic of my mom and her "group" shortly....TY for your interest...wish I could post the dates she was in the service. But will in a day or two. Will try to get at least one pic up today.

greenetee
    ?

Hi, my uncle was a medic in the 92nd. He was killed on Luzon Island on Jan. 19th, 1945. He was with the 92nd from the time they left the States. I would love to see any pictures you may have. Thanks for sharing!

Me too