Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Allied Propaganda Leaflet for Belgium

Article about: Hi all, picked this rather fragile, but vibrant Allied propaganda leaflet up in a mixed lot of WW1/ 2 ephemera the other day and thought it might be of interest here. It reads (roughly as I

Default Allied Propaganda Leaflet for Belgium

Hi all, picked this rather fragile, but vibrant Allied propaganda leaflet up in a mixed lot of WW1/ 2 ephemera the other day and thought it might be of interest here. It reads (roughly as I have had to rely on google translate):

Belgians!

In his message to the American Congress, January 7, 1943, President Roosevelt declared:

We will strike the enemy - and we will strike with violence. I can not tell you if we will attack the enemy in Norway, Holland, France, Sardinia or Sicily, the Balkans or Poland, or at several points simultaneously. But I can tell you that when we attack on land - ourselves, the British and Russians will strike the enemy with our air forces, violently and without respite.

We will launch, day after day, tons of high explosives on his war factories, military installations and ports.

With the RAF the American air force we will attack these objectives day and night.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allied Propaganda Leaflet for Belgium   Allied Propaganda Leaflet for Belgium  

?

Nice one friend.