Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Czech Red Cross card?

Article about: Hello I only think it is from Czechoslovakia, some kind of wound card? Anyone can help? Thanks SM

Default Czech Red Cross card?

Hello I only think it is from Czechoslovakia, some kind of wound card?

Anyone can help?

Thanks
    SM
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Czech Red Cross card?   Czech Red Cross card?  

Czech Red Cross card?  

Default Re: Czech Red Cross card?

Hello Salonete.
    This is a Czechoslovak Red Cross nursing service ID card issued in 1936 to a female nurse Balbína Opitzová born on November 16, 1919 in Polevsko. She passed a nursing exam on July 20, 1936. The document includes guidance about her service and distinctive marks of nursing personnel.

Czech is not my mother tongue so all Czech forum members are welcome to correct me if I've made a mistake.

Regards,
    Tom

Default Re: Czech Red Cross card?

Quote by Thomas the Tank Engine View Post
    Hello Salonete.
    This is a Czechoslovak Red Cross nursing service ID card issued in 1936 to a female nurse Balbína Opitzová born on November 16, 1919 in Polevsko. She passed a nursing exam on July 20, 1936. The document includes guidance about her service and distinctive marks of nursing personnel.

Czech is not my mother tongue so all Czech forum members are welcome to correct me if I've made a mistake.

Regards,
    Tom
    Hello Tom
    I Give you a big Thank for that! It helped very much, my best Regards