Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Incredible Estate Sale finds,A long way from home

Article about: I am not sure how great this is but I ran across a collection of the war years of the Illustrated London News The ones I bought were from December 9,1944 and September 9, 1944 see scans.I bo

Default Incredible Estate Sale finds,A long way from home

I am not sure how great this is but I ran across a collection of the war years of the Illustrated London News The ones I bought were from December 9,1944 and September 9, 1944 see scans.I bought only two because they were somewhat expensive I paid $75.00 for the two issues and I think you can see why I bought them.Perfect condition no yellowing or disintegrating pages. I have a chance to buy the rest of the collection today is the last day of the sale and I told the lady that if she had not sold the remaining issues I would make an offer.What are the Magazines worth on your side of the pond? Please see scans.CheersIncredible Estate Sale finds,A long way from homeIncredible Estate Sale finds,A long way from homeIncredible Estate Sale finds,A long way from homeIncredible Estate Sale finds,A long way from homeIncredible Estate Sale finds,A long way from home

Default Re: Incredible Estate Sale finds,A long way from home

Thats 75.00$

Amazing condition and the Monty cover is very cool, but over here a normal condition example would only be a few £'s up to £20, probably a bit more for a desirable cover, though super mint like yours I have never seen so hard to compare prices.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Post 1945 illustrated london news, you can't give them away. If i can get a fiver for ww2 dated ones, a bonus. Victorian ones ara good for prints. Shame really as there is some good information in them, always underrated. Ebay is a good indicator of what they sell for, check completed listings section to see similar ones for what they finished at.

Oh well I guess I will have them framed and hang in the den.