Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

IRTC "I am a Doughboy" booklet, ration booklets, LOA Application

Article about: Hey guys, My aunt recently got me these things. I'm not sure where she found them but they're pretty cool! The IRTC booklet is named to a Ted Tilley. Almost everything is dated and named. Th

Default IRTC "I am a Doughboy" booklet, ration booklets, LOA Application

Hey guys,

My aunt recently got me these things. I'm not sure where she found them but they're pretty cool! The IRTC booklet is named to a Ted Tilley. Almost everything is dated and named. The last page of the booklet has a ton a signatures on it, perhaps Ade would be so inclined to help me with research?

These things came as part of a grouping along with a nice minty tailor-made Chief Petty Officer's jacket with bullion insignia. Here is the link if you wish to see it:

Tailor-made Navy Chief Petty Officer's jacket w/Bullion insignia

Enjoy!
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IRTC "I am a Doughboy" booklet, ration booklets, LOA Application   IRTC "I am a Doughboy" booklet, ration booklets, LOA Application  

IRTC "I am a Doughboy" booklet, ration booklets, LOA Application   IRTC "I am a Doughboy" booklet, ration booklets, LOA Application  

IRTC "I am a Doughboy" booklet, ration booklets, LOA Application   IRTC "I am a Doughboy" booklet, ration booklets, LOA Application  

Default Re: IRTC "I am a Doughboy" booklet, ration booklets, LOA Application

These are very cool I know of some collectors out their that would love to have that set congrats to you...

ERIC

Default Re: IRTC "I am a Doughboy" booklet, ration booklets, LOA Application

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Hey guys,

My aunt recently got me these things. I'm not sure where she found them but they're pretty cool! The IRTC booklet is named to a Ted Tilley. Almost everything is dated and named. The last page of the booklet has a ton a signatures on it, perhaps Ade would be so inclined to help me with research?

These things came as part of a grouping along with a nice minty tailor-made Chief Petty Officer's jacket with bullion insignia. Here is the link if you wish to see it:

Tailor-made Navy Chief Petty Officer's jacket w/Bullion insignia

Enjoy!
    Mo
    "GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS!" Have several copies of the Infantry Recruit Training Center booklets and have scanned them and other wartime publications for the U.S.Army, U.S.Coast Guard, U.S.Marine Corps, U.S.Navy and the U.S.Public Health Service showing scene of airmen, marines, sailors and soldiers in the field or at their post as well as their insignia, medals, ribbon bars, uniforms, etc.! I scan it all large enough to see and enjoy, usually not the small scans hard to view! Ahave scanned 1,500 booklets and books so far and put mine on CD when the computer dies on me sooner or later. I do not sell, but I do share what I have. Respectfully yours, Sarge Booker of Tujunga
    Herbert Hillary Booker 2nd