Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

King Neptune and his Royal Court. Photos

Article about: Hello Friends, I found this small group of photos yesterday and thought that you might find them interesting. The series of images depict what i believe to be a war time " Order of Nept

Default King Neptune and his Royal Court. Photos

Hello Friends,

I found this small group of photos yesterday and thought that you might find them interesting. The series of images depict what i believe to be a war time " Order of Neptune/Crossing the Line" ceremony. So far, i can make out Neptune, Davy Jones and the Royal Baby. Do you have any ideas as to whom the other characters may be? As always, i look forward to your input.

Take care,

Mart

King Neptune and his Royal Court.  PhotosKing Neptune and his Royal Court.  PhotosKing Neptune and his Royal Court.  PhotosKing Neptune and his Royal Court.  PhotosKing Neptune and his Royal Court.  PhotosKing Neptune and his Royal Court.  PhotosKing Neptune and his Royal Court.  PhotosKing Neptune and his Royal Court.  PhotosKing Neptune and his Royal Court.  PhotosKing Neptune and his Royal Court.  Photos

Do you know what ship this was?

The Royal Court would have King Neptune, the Royal Queen, the Royal Baby, the Royal Scribe, and various other lesser royal occupations (barber, cop, doctor). The Royal Court would consist of high ranking officers and petty officers. It is most likely that this would have been held when crossing the equator on the return trip when the atmosphere was more casual and laid-back.

King Neptune and his Royal Court.  Photos
    This is the Royal Court of the LST-830 on return from Japan.