May 7th 1945 Mediterranean Pony Issue Time Magazine

Article about: I have been unable to find an example of this exact same copy for sale. All I have seen have a big red X... and seem to sell for a decent amount. Is anyone familiar with them?

Default May 7th 1945 Mediterranean Pony Issue Time Magazine

I have been unable to find an example of this exact same copy for sale. All I have seen have a big red X... and seem to sell for a decent amount. Is anyone familiar with them?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8982.jpg 
Views:	3879 
Size:	325.6 KB 
ID:	581275Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8983.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	322.1 KB 
ID:	581276
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8984.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	296.0 KB 
ID:	581277Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8985.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	342.4 KB 
ID:	581278

I actually have this copy and its stamped allied army edition and does not have the red x on his face. I have showed several this copy and all say they only have seen the ones with the x. I knew I had something worth more

?

I have this exact magazine sealed in plastic. Excellent condition. Thinking of selling it now but have no clue as to its value...

Hard to put a value on these..as I have the first edition of News week in 1933.

Value would come from desirability and how much one wants to pay for it. I hate to send members away onto another outside forum..but a magazine forum would have a better explanation..and the WRF would appreciate any information found.... be shared here with credit given to that outside forum.

More thoughts and comments welcome .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill