Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Newpapers

Article about: Found these two papers while cleaning out my Mom's house today. Both are in really bad shape. Was going to toss them but since she saved them for all these years, I figured I would at least

MAP
    ?

Default Newpapers

Found these two papers while cleaning out my Mom's house today. Both are in really bad shape. Was going to toss them but since she saved them for all these years, I figured I would at least try to do something to stabilized them.

Pretty neat despite the condition. My son read through them both. Enjoyed the comics in the back

Newpapers

Newpapers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You'd be lucky to find mint editions, these are good enough. Nice.

I've seen worse, If I were you I'd putting them in frames under glass or plexiglass, if you were going to toss them I would offer them to your State's Military Museum as they may be interested. They are very cool!

MAP
    ?

Thanks guys. I was "thinking" of tossing them. But thought better of it.

Sarge: Yes. Told my son, we will by a frame and put them in. I'm not cheap, but in this condition I don't want to get them custom framed with UV glass and spend $200. Just something simple. These are large format papers so the frames will be quite large.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very nice Michael!!!
    Those are defiantly Keepers with those two historic headlines.
    I can see why she keep those.
    Glad to hear you will frame them.

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Very nice Michael!!!
    Those are defiantly Keepers with those two historic headlines.
    I can see why she keep those.
    Glad to hear you will frame them.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks Phil. Just need to find the time. Maybe this summer.

Great finds, you have been digging up nice pieces lately.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Great finds, you have been digging up nice pieces lately.

Marty
    Thanks Marty.

Only a few more closets to go through. But I don't think I will find anything more.