Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

An original Eisenhower D-Day soldiers, sailors and airmen leaflet. Also Monty 21 army group farewell letter, Original SIGNATURE!!!

Article about: I recently aquired the above items and wondered if anyone knows if they are sought after at all. I have pictures if i can work out how to add them. Cheers Ben P.S I ALSO HAVE A GERMAN WWII I

benit79
    ?

Default An original Eisenhower D-Day soldiers, sailors and airmen leaflet. Also Monty 21 army group farewell letter, Original SIGNATURE!!!

I recently aquired the above items and wondered if anyone knows if they are sought after at all. I have pictures if i can work out how to add them.

Cheers
    Ben

P.S I ALSO HAVE A GERMAN WWII ID-TAG FOR CIVIL WORKER IN AMMO FACTORY. Does anyone know of these????

monkeynuts
    ?

Default Re: An original Eisenhower D-Day soldiers, sailors and airmen leaflet. Also Monty 21 army group farewell letter, Original SIGNATURE!!!

of course they are sought after you brought them so other people would do to but why do you need to know this?
    if you didnt want them why did you buy them?
    or are you hopeing for a quick profit

benit79
    ?

Default Re: An original Eisenhower D-Day soldiers, sailors and airmen leaflet. Also Monty 21 army group farewell letter, Original SIGNATURE!!!

No it's not that i want to make a quick profit, it's a collection i want to grow over my lifetime but would rather not be keeping repro rubbish or worthless items. I've been duped before and it's made me wary. I was thinking of my son not inheriting a pile of junk you see.