Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

painting-AMERICANS IN VIETNAM

Article about: Hello guy,s.Wished to show you this 95/79cm painting wich i was lucky to get.Painted by famous Latvian artist during cold war era. Painting is called AMERICANS IN VIETNAM. Guy who painted th

Default painting-AMERICANS IN VIETNAM

Hello guy,s.Wished to show you this 95/79cm painting wich i was lucky to get.Painted by famous Latvian artist during cold war era.
    Painting is called AMERICANS IN VIETNAM.
    Guy who painted this MIRACLE was quite atractive and simpatized to russian politic even before ww2.New he since 20 years gone to another hunting fields(RIP).
    Painting it self shows real cold war era way of thinking ...American beasts....Russians loves and cares everybody and so on....!
    I think this painting realy deserve to be placed in American museum
    P.S-guy,s i have nothing against Americans as i have lot of friends and clients there,YOU GUY,S ARE COOL.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture painting-AMERICANS IN VIETNAM   painting-AMERICANS IN VIETNAM  

painting-AMERICANS IN VIETNAM   painting-AMERICANS IN VIETNAM  

Default Re: painting-AMERICANS IN VIETNAM

Are there eny forum members Vietnam VETERANS....???

?

Interesting piece of art, not exactly the type of painting i would have on my wall. But still an piece of history.

?

Well done finding this painting Yes the Soviets really "cared" for the Baltic countries

I know SteveR is veteran from Vietnam. He have posted some pic from his time there

Regards, Lars

?

Our own Bob Coleman is a Vietnam vet who fought in some hard campaings.