Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Papers and doc's

Article about: Heyy guys Been a long time off this forum, anyways a few months back my nanna told me about some ww2 helmets in her Attic so i went up to collect them anyways since its Christmas time she as

Default Papers and doc's

Heyy guys

Been a long time off this forum, anyways a few months back my nanna told me about some ww2 helmets in her Attic so i went up to collect them anyways since its Christmas time she asked me to go up and get the decorations and have a rummage around for anything that takes my interest anyways i found a little bag full of news papers from times like 1815 and the ones from ww1 and ww2 aswell as many hand written letters a lot of books on the defense of Brittan as-well as leaflets on incendiary bombs used on my home town a few books on invasions a good few cigarette cards stuck in a book on cycling and fishing a few papers from 1914 and the 30's a few leaflets and papers from the 40's during war time and a flask either from ww1 or ww2 we also have papers from the coronation of the queen and a few books on the identification of ww2 aircraft there is a lot to name so if you guys think in should take some pictures of them all tell me so and i shall

Cheers, vampy!

Default Re: Papers and doc's

It would be nice to see some pictures, and did you find any helmets?