Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Paul Tibbets Autographed picture.

Article about: I wanted to share this photo that I have had since Christmas of 2003. A friend who shared an interest in flying was in Florida at a commercial pilot school (I only made it to the controls of

Default Paul Tibbets Autographed picture.

I wanted to share this photo that I have had since Christmas of 2003. A friend who shared an interest in flying was in Florida at a commercial pilot school (I only made it to the controls of a Cessna 172 for a couple short stints while he did become a commercial pilot) and he got this for me at an air show. I had to take it out of its original frame and need to get a new frame for it, so I took an opportunity to photograph it to share. I made the lines on it so it wouldn't be easily copied. Hard to write my name with the editor on a cell phone.

Paul Tibbets Autographed picture.
    Thanks for looking!

MAP
    ?

Very nice! Was this signed in 2003? (He passed in 2007.)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes, he dated it down in the bottom corner.

MAP
    ?

Ahhh...missed that. LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice signed photo, i would advice putting Paul Tibbets Autograph to make this thread a little more easy to find/useful.
    Morris

Very cool!

I bet in 30 years this photograph will be worth a lot!!!!!!

Quote by JohnyWoo View Post
    Very cool!

I bet in 30 years this photograph will be worth a lot!!!!!!
    Thanks JohnyWoo!
    A quick scan of flea-bay seems to indicate that it already is worth a good bit more than paid for it. However, it is not for sale. I would like to find some way to get a COA for it. I have also been mulling over the idea of a way to display it in a more interesting fashion than a picture in a frame.

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Thanks JohnyWoo!
    A quick scan of flea-bay seems to indicate that it already is worth a good bit more than paid for it. However, it is not for sale. I would like to find some way to get a COA for it. I have also been mulling over the idea of a way to display it in a more interesting fashion than a picture in a frame.

There is an idea for you...... It might cost you a bit but it is well worth it.
    https://www.psacard.com/services/aut...authentication

This company places photographs in a air tight slabb, preserving the item for year to come. Also, autographs will be authenticated with certification # provided and available for look up on their website. ��

Ps. Im thinking about sending in my baseball signed by Trump for authentication. $100 service. Fyi.

Thanks for the link! I may get it authenticated at the very least. I appreciate the input!
    If you do use their services, please pm me and let me know how your experience with them is.
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast