Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

RCAF /RAF Squadron 78 Flight Log Book (Halifax Bomber)

Article about: I will attach a few pages of my late father's WW2 log book. he was a navigator with the RAF squadron 78 (Canadians assigned to RAF) but controlled by RCAF). The main bomber was the Halifax.

?

Default RCAF /RAF Squadron 78 Flight Log Book (Halifax Bomber)

I will attach a few pages of my late father's WW2 log book. he was a navigator with the RAF squadron 78 (Canadians assigned to RAF) but controlled by RCAF). The main bomber was the Halifax.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RCAF /RAF Squadron 78 Flight Log Book (Halifax Bomber)   RCAF /RAF Squadron 78 Flight Log Book (Halifax Bomber)  

RCAF /RAF Squadron 78 Flight Log Book (Halifax Bomber)   RCAF /RAF Squadron 78 Flight Log Book (Halifax Bomber)  

RCAF /RAF Squadron 78 Flight Log Book (Halifax Bomber)   RCAF /RAF Squadron 78 Flight Log Book (Halifax Bomber)  

RCAF /RAF Squadron 78 Flight Log Book (Halifax Bomber)  

Default Re: RCAF /RAF Squadron 78 Flight Log Book (Halifax Bomber)

Excellent. Thanks for sharing these images with us.

Cheers, Ade.