Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seasons Greetings 1st US North Africa 1942

Article about: I wish a safe and happy Holiday Season to all. Gary

?

Default Seasons Greetings 1st US North Africa 1942

I wish a safe and happy Holiday Season to all. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Seasons Greetings 1st US North Africa 1942   Seasons Greetings 1st US North Africa 1942  

Default Re: Seasons Greetings 1st US North Africa 1942

All I can add is "Well Done"! John

Hello Gary, I take it you served in North Africa! Maybe you could give me some input on my documents?? Would love to hear more about your service there! And Happy Holidays to all of you, great pictures !!

Oops My Bad!! Sorry Gary, but after reading your profile and post I realize now that it was your Grandfather that served and it sounds as if he was one great fellow that served!! My regards to him and his greatness in serving our country!!

?

Gardengalore these photos came from my Grandmothers brother (Uncle Joe). I dont know much about Joe he died when I was a 15. The only info I know about Joe was that a grenade went off to close to him and he lost hearing in his right ear. I would like to see your documents post them if you can . I will see if I can help you with them. If anybody else has Holiday photos from the war please feel free to post them. Gary

Hi Gary, that is a super card.

I see his Regt was part of the famous US 1st Inf Div "The Big Red One". They had one hell of a war.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi Ade this is the only photo I have of Joe. My Grandfather is the one with the bandage on his eye.The other photo is from WWI no family in it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Seasons Greetings 1st US North Africa 1942   Seasons Greetings 1st US North Africa 1942  

Thanks Gary, just take a look at my blog, you will find them there.. And wonderful Pics, I really enjoy seeing them!

Here is another bit of "Seasons Greetings" from the "Mighty-Eighth" given to me by a Client who served.

Happy Holidays to you all!

Regards,

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Seasons Greetings 1st US North Africa 1942  

?

Joel that is very cool.Great artwork that was very nice of your client. Happy Holidays Gary

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast