Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Share your Allied photos

Article about: Aaron great photos. Like the camo lids. Gary

4md
    ?

Default Re: Share your Allied photos

the couple in the fourth photo seem to be hitting it off well, they havnt even bothered to pose for the photo

regards Paul

4md
    ?

I found heap of photos from my other grandfather, i will scan them as i sort through them. here is a couple of my favorites. the first is a Stuka in the desert, the second is him posing with a bren

regards Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your Allied  photos   Share your Allied  photos  

?

Paul great photos . Do you think that Stuka is still out in the desert . I also agree with the couple in the forth photo I think that might be liberation love . Gary

4md
    ?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Paul great photos . Do you think that Stuka is still out in the desert . I also agree with the couple in the forth photo I think that might be liberation love . Gary
    It would be awesome to find a stuka still sitting there in the desert, but i guess it was salvaged as was most probably everything. I remember reading the 2/48th battalion war diaries which contained extensive lists of the weapons salvaged from the battlefield and as you would know the germans were very efficient at recovery. This stuka may well have ended up in the germans hands again as the desert war ebbed and flowed, who knows?

heres another of my grandfathers photos i scanned, its in poor condition but is an excellent photo. I would say its in new guinea around sattelberg, the soldier in the centre is carrying a owen sub machine gun and the young fellow at the back with the well worn slouch hat has a bren next to him. To me it looks like a returning patrol

regards Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your Allied  photos  

?

Paul great photo to bad it is in such bad shape. Gary

?

Anybody have any new photos to share

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Anybody have any new photos to share
    I have 3 in the post which I'll add when they arrive, but I have some post war pictures I posted in another thread, but as they are good pics IMHO, I'll put them here as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your Allied  photos   Share your Allied  photos  

Share your Allied  photos   Share your Allied  photos  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

4md
    ?

heres a few more of my grandfathers photos. The photo in New guinea, i dont think he took

regards Paul

Share your Allied  photos   Share your Allied  photos  

A few pick ups from ebay tonight, probably inter wars, but both with pith helmets, so cool IMO.

Regards,

Jerry

Some recent pick ups including Churchill in the desert.

Share your Allied  photos  
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast