Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

U.S. Army Pamplets and G.I. stories

Article about: Recently my grandmother past away and whilr cleaning out her place we came across some stuff from the WW2 time period. I was wondering if these are of any value or should they be donated som

Paine13
    ?

Default U.S. Army Pamplets and G.I. stories

Recently my grandmother past away and whilr cleaning out her place we came across some stuff from the WW2 time period. I was wondering if these are of any value or should they be donated some where any info would help. Thxs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.S. Army Pamplets and G.I. stories   U.S. Army Pamplets and G.I. stories  

U.S. Army Pamplets and G.I. stories   U.S. Army Pamplets and G.I. stories  

Default Re: U.S. Army Pamplets and G.I. stories

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

The paperwork is fairly low value, but still very collectable. I would estimate each item would be in the $20 value bracket. The M16 rifle pamplet is not wartime of course being from the 1960's but still a nice item. But the watch I cannot even guess on a value. Completely outside of my experience. Military watches are much collected.

Cheers, Ade.

Paine13
    ?

Default Re: U.S. Army Pamplets and G.I. stories

Thxs, could you help point me in any direction as to were to look to find out anything about the watch.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.