Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

U.S crew of B-24 BOMBER

Article about: Here is a nice picture of a ww2 crew of a b-24 bomber based in england.what is a fair price for this as i can not find another one on line.

?

Default U.S crew of B-24 BOMBER

Here is a nice picture of a ww2 crew of a b-24 bomber based in england.what is a fair price for this as i can not find another one on line.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.S  crew of B-24 BOMBER   U.S  crew of B-24 BOMBER  

U.S  crew of B-24 BOMBER  

?

Default Re: U.S crew of B-24 BOMBER

Framed..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.S  crew of B-24 BOMBER  

Great photo Pammy !

Any names or group ID...................?
    Regards,

Steve.

?

hi steve,i still have not got a new memory card for my camera and did not check yet on the back as i have a few things from different ww2 vets as there is a elmer...the maxwell is in the navy picture but trying to read some of the other letters to find out more on the crew...take care...

?

iam going to but up for sale the navy guy robert f.maxwell with all of his things as he just passed away as it was his estate i went to..the flight crew i have a buckle and i will find out more on that...then there is the hoover leter not sure were to start that at as its realy nice with history! the names ned helped me out with is great,,..! as i did not even notice it ..