Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

U.S. GI pics-GRAPHIC

Article about: I dig your investigatory nature, E! These pics are the real deal, not some archived pics!

Default Re: U.S. GI pics-GRAPHIC

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    Just thinking if you really want to dig into this, and find out info, folks on here might be able to help with this, the numbers might be able to be traced to find your goal, if you really..want....to.....sometimes it can be rewarding, but other times, as I have experienced this myself, (be careful what you wish for) sometimes we find out things that we never thought of, and it hurts sometimes.

Thanks Mike
    These photos are a part of history, like it or not. It's a total black eye to mankind, but old stories do need to be told. I do not glorify any of the images posted, nor do I think any rational human would. I just happened to receive these with some other personal items. I posted these with the hopes that the educated guys/gals on this site could help. Heck, I would even lend these to a museum, if they were something special. I appreciate your input, Mike!

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    These photos are a part of history, like it or not. It's a total black eye to mankind, but old stories do need to be told. I do not glorify any of the images posted, nor do I think any rational human would. I just happened to receive these with some other personal items. I posted these with the hopes that the educated guys/gals on this site could help. Heck, I would even lend these to a museum, if they were something special. I appreciate your input, Mike!
    You are welcome! Thank you for posting, I myself love to dig into things and try to find information. I wish I had more time. With 2 young children though, both twins and 7 it is hard for me to devote time.

Thanks again Mike

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    what camp is it and from and where?

Eric
    E, I don't know if it's a camp, but I assume it is. Crazy stuff, right?!

You are welcome! Thank you for posting, I myself love to dig into things and try to find information. I wish I had more time. With 2 young children though, both twins and 7 it is hard for me to devote time.

Thanks again Mike
    Bless you and the children! Twins run in my family.

Looks like a camp to me wish you luck in your quest though.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Looks like a camp to me wish you luck in your quest though.

Eric
    I wish that it wasn't, but you're probably right.

Bless you and the children! Twins run in my family.
    Yea thats what they tell me...it is alot of work, one is disabled, it has been hard, but thats another story, in fact she is getting up right now not wanting to sleep. Hehe. You can see pics of them in the whos talking post, and in my album, we are at the faire. Anyway back to the post, oh yea.

Mike

Yea thats what they tell me...it is alot of work, one is disabled, it has been hard, but thats another story, in fact she is getting up right now not wanting to sleep. Hehe. You can see pics of them in the whos talking post, and in my album, we are at the faire. Anyway back to the post, oh yea.

Mike
    Saw your album! Wonderful! Such a great father/daughter moment! Nice armor too!

Saw your album! Wonderful! Such a great father/daughter moment! Nice armor too!
    That was Emily, in the other Post, of whos talking, is Aliya

Thanks Mike

Hope someone may recognize this camp for us Great pics I must say for such a sad time.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast