Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unissued SAMPLE WWII "Don't Talk" poster film Negatives??

Article about: I have the chance to purchase these 3 8x10 negatives that appear to be WWII posters? The guy said they were in a folder from his grandfathers and the folder was labeled "SAMPLES".

Default Unissued SAMPLE WWII "Don't Talk" poster film Negatives??

I have the chance to purchase these 3 8x10 negatives that appear to be WWII posters? The guy said they were in a folder from his grandfathers and the folder was labeled "SAMPLES". There were some other WWII pictures in the folder too. These negatives are very interesting. I'm wondering if anyone out there has ever seen anything like these and if there were film negatives of posters. This is not my field, so I'm hoping I can get some information from you guys! He wants $75 for the 3 negatives and the other photos (nothing big...GI's with jeep and some rifles, scenery of what appears to be Japan, Railroad tracks, etc). Thanks!

Bill
    Unissued SAMPLE WWII "Don't Talk" poster film Negatives??Unissued SAMPLE WWII "Don't Talk" poster film Negatives??Unissued SAMPLE WWII "Don't Talk" poster film Negatives??

They aren't negatives, these are used for overhead-projectors to display the image on screen for training purposes...
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks for the info! R they worth $75? I've never seen any. Don't know how rare they are...if at all.

Not worth $75...these might go for $20 on a good day. Not much demand for such training aids, especially on common topics like Op/Sec...
    Just my 2 cents, friend...
    cheers, Glenn

OK. thanks. That's the kind of opinions I am looking for. I had no idea (and neither does the seller) of what these really were. I will forward the info onto the seller and go from there. thanks again!