Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

US Army Polish phrase book

Article about: Hi guys I got this the other day with some other items . As you see its from 1962 so it does not fit in with my collection. If somebody out there would like it for their collection send me a

?

Default US Army Polish phrase book

Hi guys I got this the other day with some other items . As you see its from 1962 so it does not fit in with my collection. If somebody out there would like it for their collection send me a pm. I dont want anything for it . I just ask that you give it a good home. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Army Polish phrase book   US Army Polish phrase book  

?

Default Re: US Army Polish phrase book

Anybody its free no strings attached

Hey Gary, I forgot I had this one until I saw yours. I keep mine on the inside pocket of an Ike jacket. I like that it's "Restricted". cheers, rick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Army Polish phrase book  

?

Rick very nice that book I would keep. You have some nice treasures hidden away in that collection of yours. Gary