Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

US Blood Chit example #3 ORIGINAL?

Article about: Hey, this is the 3rd example I have avaliable to me to purchase. out of all 3 that I have listed this one appears to be closer to being an original compared to the other 2. Still would great

Default US Blood Chit example #3 ORIGINAL?

Hey, this is the 3rd example I have avaliable to me to purchase. out of all 3 that I have listed this one appears to be closer to being an original compared to the other 2. Still would greatly appreciate anyones opinion and there views on this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Blood Chit example #3  ORIGINAL?   US Blood Chit example #3  ORIGINAL?  

Default Re: US Blood Chit example #3 ORIGINAL?

There appears to be a stiching around the edge, which was not on the first 2

Default Re: US Blood Chit example #3 ORIGINAL?

IMO the other two you showed previously look better than this one. I am basing this on the condition of most of my period silk maps and flags. Almost 100% of them had been folded neatly and put away for many years. Anyone who has served in the military would relate to this. Every serviceman was and still is trained to fold up everything neatly, a trait that usually lasts their entire life. Some would still show battle damage or some stains of some type but not wadded up like this one was. The amount of dirt and the folding would indicate a repro to me personally. Not all may share my perspective but I would be suspicous of this one.

Burt