Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Vacuation WW2 card game circa 1939

Article about: Picked this up in auction about 3 months ago , it is an original vacuation card game dating to 1939 with it's instructions and all 44 playing cards. The cards are in great condition as are t

?

Default Vacuation WW2 card game circa 1939

Picked this up in auction about 3 months ago , it is an original vacuation card game dating to 1939 with it's instructions and all 44 playing cards. The cards are in great condition as are the instructions , the box has a few creases and is missing one of the little inner top flaps on the left hand side , that being said still very nice condition , not really my type of collecting field and am considering selling , thought i'd share the pictures with you guys though.

Front and back of box

Back picture on each of the cards

The cards & instruction booklet is on the bottom right of first pic

Nice peice of social history.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

What a nice pick up

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Cool item and not one I have seen before. I am not sure those who were evacuated would have found this the most amusing ever card game, as claimed on the box.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.