MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Western Union Telegram

Article about: I got this at a flea today, and I find it interesting. I assume that it's legit, as I have never seen one in person.

Default Western Union Telegram

I got this at a flea today, and I find it interesting. I assume that it's legit, as I have never seen one in person.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Western Union Telegram   Western Union Telegram  

Default Re: Western Union Telegram

I like the look of it GP nice find.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Nice GP!! Hey did you see what I finally picked up, could not believe it, first time in a long time, check out the US uniforms thread,

Nice item! Mike

Thank you guys. It's a sad piece of history to own. I'll check out your latest find.

WOW! A quick Google and this came up!

On Eternal Patrol - Peter Anthony Daros

Wow that is so cool GP thanks for showing!!

Eric

Good God, what an awful piece of history,hey? It still gives one the shivers to read it. The parents must have carefully kept that telegram all these years. You should print out that history page and mount it and his picture with it. A lost submariner who never came home....and just a kid. Oddly enough, born in Italy,but died for the US. Terrible. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Good God, what an awful piece of history,hey? It still gives one the shivers to read it. The parents must have carefully kept that telegram all these years. You should print out that history page and mount it and his picture with it. A lost submariner who never came home....and just a kid. Oddly enough, born in Italy,but died for the US. Terrible. William
    I agree that it's awful! I will do my best to honor this young man who gave all for freedom! This has become a very special piece to me. I took a gamble for $20, but this is priceless to me now. I was sad to learn that he never came home. Just another example of the horrors of war. Putting a face to the name really does enhance the reality.

I would print out the pic and put them togather if it was me....

Eric

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    I would print out the pic and put them togather if it was me....

Eric
    Heck yeah! I'm gonna have to get a quality one and frame it. Think this deserves better then the home printer.